introduction, introducing myself

« Older   Newer »
alixz
view post Posted on 31/12/2015, 04:11

Hey all,
My name is alix. I hope I'm in the right place and I was hoping that people might give me some resources and tips.
I love girl's hands, but I'm more interested in texture, smell, etc. I love clammy hands, but sometimes soft hands are really good. I've found that if you're showing something to someone and their hands are especially clammy you can know what they smell like because it'll end up on whatever you were showing them.
I am totally blind, so a lot of girl's hand pictures won't do me much good, but also pictures of hands realy aren't what I'm into anyway. I was hoping that someone might have some cool resources for this. Also, any tips for how to come into contact with more hands. When I'm with a blind girl, I always have some cool tech that I can show them, but that doesn't always work and there's only so many times you can show something to them. How about usually, like in public? sometimes if I'm walking and "get lost" I can hold my hand out and the girl will grab my elbow or hand, but that requires looking dumb a lot. sometimes signing things also helps when they show me where to sign, but I've noticed people are a bit weird about space. some people will grab your hand, most will just say "sign where my finger is."
Thanks,

0 replies since 31/12/2015, 04:11   42 views